Monday, February 20, 2017

UYS Challenge #252--5, 4, 3, 2, 1

Hello Friends!!

Today's challenge over at the Use Your Stuff Challenge Blog is a 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 challenge. 5 hearts, 4 colors, 3 photos, 2 patterns and 1 metal. I'm sure you could use any combination to create your project, the real goal is to get into your stash and se it up!!!

The photos are actually out take from a trip we took a couple of summers ago. But I really liked them and want to use them to create a layout.

I was inspired to create this layout using a Pagemaps Sketch from May 2016 using my April 2016 Counterfeit Kit Challenge kit.

It started out as a grid layout and I tweaked it a little by tilting paper and photos.

I used lots of rub ons on this layout, can you see the ones behind the cork embellishment. I added some gold and wood veneer chipboard heats into the clusters.

I also added lots of cord to this layout. Can you tell how many patterns I used? I count 9 with 2 solid papers in as matts.

The metal ended up being a flare.

I hope I inspired you to dig into your stash and create something today! If you haven't already been over to the UYS blog, head over there and check out the other designers projects. If you decide to play along this week make sure you share it!!!

Thanks for visiting my blog today!!!

No comments: